Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Happy Christmas!

So yesterday my husband once again displayed his perfection, and reminded me just how unworthy I am to call him my love (he did this unknowingly of course, like always). He tricked me into thinking that we wouldn't be able to buy a dehydrator (1 of 2 things that I really wanted for Christmas) until after the new year (and I was ok with it). Then lo and behold, he surprises me with the exact one I wanted, and even had it rush shipped so it would get here on time. So now that we really didn't have enough money I could only afford to get him a $4 blanket and some candy. The poor unselfish guy!

I was very spoiled by my parents as well. They gave Austin and me a digital camera (the 2nd thing I really wanted)! I am soo excited to use it, and it's just what I need to post pictures for this site. So enough about material things...I hope everyone had a safe, happy holiday, and got to spend quality time with friends and family. I'll try to keep the "reason for the season" in my heart all year!

No comments: