Monday, December 21, 2009

It's been too long!

Wow, I can't believe it's been over a year since I last updated! I moved a couple times, lost all motivation to be healthy... and here I am again, back where I started! I have been thinking a lot about the reasons why it's so hard for me to stick with healthy habits, and I am in the process of coming up with a new approach to raw, one that I think will really help me make the lasting changes that I truly want to make. I will share it soon, once I have all the details hammered out. It's a program that most anyone can follow, so anyone can do it along with me if they feel so inclined! I am also going to try to find my old, original journals, back when I had first gone raw for a month. I think they will be an inspiration to me, if only to help me see how I was thinking and feeling at the time. More soon!

4 comments:

Sara Bosler Castro said...

You're back! yahooo!!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering when you'd post again. I look forward to your new, revised healthy lifestyle.

I hope you have a great Christmas!!

Bec, Tim and Boys said...

YAY!!! You are back! I saw on Sarah's blog that you have moved into a new home! So awesome!
Did you know that Brittney is way into food too??? You should call her and chat. She is starting her own company/website helping people with food addictions etc. Why are the 3 of us sooo into food and nutrition?? Hmmmmm... pretty strange.
I loved your raw milk post. For the last 3 months we have been drinking raw milk and I totally swear by it! 3 of my kids have always had eczema and it has cleared up! Maybe a coincidence, but I don't think so. Also, we have been less sick. I get the cream with it so I make butter and it has been so much fun to make my own stuff!
Any way, I wish we all lived closer. Love ya!

Rachael said...

Becky, that is so cool about Brittany! It is weird how all 3 of us are into this healthy food stuff, lol. I wish I could get raw milk around here, I can't seem to find any sources near to Ogden!