Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 3 of cleanse

I am on day 3 of the master cleanse, and I feel pretty fine really! I seem to have more energy, and hardly any hunger pains. The only time I seem to feel hungry is when I'm around food, naturally. Still, I don't know how people can do juice fasts for upwards of 90 days. That must be not only a test physically, but an extreme mental battle of will. I am going to be glad when I can start eating food again, and I think I'm going to eat only "raw chili" the first day. It's Alissa Cohen's recipe, and I've made it before. It's tasty! When I make it I'll make sure to post the recipe! One thing that is really easy and nice about juice fasting is that I don't have to think of what I'm going to eat, or put any effort towards it at all! It's kinda nice. Still, unsustainable!

No comments: