Saturday, February 2, 2008

Measurements 1/31/08

Ok, so I know I was supposed to have a picture to go with this, but my camera is charging so maybe tomorrow...anyway, here are my measurements for the last week of the month!

1/31/08

Neck - 13 3/4 - no change
Bust - 39 - lost 1 inch
under - 34 - same
Waist - 36 1/4 - same
Hips - 39 1/4 - lost 3/4 in
Butt - 39 1/2 - lost 1 in
Bicep - 11 - lost 1/2 in
forearm - 9 - lost 1/4 in
wrist - 6 1/2 - same
Thigh - 19 1/2 - same
Calf - 15 - same
mid - 12 - same
ankle - 9 1/4 - same

Total: 3 1/2 inches lost

So far, for 1 month, I have lost (if my calculations are correct) 18 1/4 inches! I hope this isn't a gross exaggeration lol.

On another note, my 1st day of my raw challenge didn't go so well. I don't know why but I had a panic attack tonight, and it was the weirdest panic attack I've ever had. I haven't even had one for years, so I am wondering if it has something to do with what I am eating (or not eating)? I don't think I ate enough today, that could be the problem. For some reason I felt very disconnected from reality, and I wasn't thinking straight. All I could think of was "get some food" so I went to Taco Bell, because it was closest, and got a burrito. If I was thinking clearer, and not freaking out at that moment, I might have picked a healthy raw option, but tonight was a weird acception. Anyway, I feel lots better now, and I am already making a shopping list for everything I'm going to buy tomorrow to make next week 100% raw!