Wednesday, January 30, 2008

30 day raw food challenge!

So I was browsing the rawfoodtalk forums, and I decided it's time that I try the 30 day raw food challenge, for February (which is only 29 days but ya). I think that I am prepared enough that I can go 100% for 1 month. I want to do it so I can know that I can! Although I already eat mostly raw, it would be a good way to force myself to learn how to sprout grains and beans, instead of cook them, and I think it will also help me stay on track when it comes to raw so that I don't give up after 1 month again. The forums are great! You can chat with other people who are going for the same goals, and share success stories and recipes. So, February 1st is the day! I think that if I was to try the challenge for January I would have failed, but I feel like I have a solid foundation now, and I really think I can do it...I should say, I know I can do it! I'm going to have to be very strict on myself though, and make sure that I am uber prepared with recipes and food. Wish me luck (or I should say, wish me willpower)!

*It's also going to be very important that I eat enough so I can get complete protein, but I am confident I can do it (I also have the plasma center to regulate it).

Oh and I still haven't got what I need for the pizza bread, because I can't afford to buy any sundried tomatoes until next week :(. Boo for only getting paid once a month!