Friday, September 5, 2008

Day 4, ho hum

So today was kinda uneventful. I ate:

8 oz almond milk w/ carob (chocolate milk)
a salad with avocado and tomato
1/4 watermelon

I think I'm gonna make tomorrow a dessert extravaganza day. I have these really good recipes that I wanna try! Also, I'm going to start some sprouting to see if I can really do it, lol. I'm going to try to sprout wheat berries, chickpeas, and kamut. I hope my basement has enough sunlight! It should take 2-3 days but if I'm successful then I'm going to make bread! Oh yess..

I'm starting to get hungrier than I have been so I'm sure I'll be eating a lot more from now on. I'm really glad it's the weekend so I have time to actually prepare stuff, and make crackers too.

3 comments:

Bec, Tim and Boys said...

YAY! I just found your blog! Rach, I have spent HOURS reading and LOVING everything about your blog! At first, I didn't know if this was really my cousin Rachel, but you are and I am soooooo happy! I think you are the coolest person EVER to be doing raw foods! You are so strong! I have loved reading all about your struggles and triumphs with raw food and you are inspiring me to want to be healthier, too! I agree with everything you say (like that we need beans occasionally - at least that's what you said in January??) and that fruits and veggies are so important. I love that you have recipes and put them on here! I can't wait to try them! You are seriously soo cool and I can't wait to read your blog more often! Love, Becky

Rachael said...

Becky!!!!

I miss you guys so much! Thanks for reading my blog, how did you find it? Thanks for your kind words, and for not thinking I'm a freak for eating this way, lol! I didn't know you had a blog too I am going to check it out for sure. I hope that you are doing well and that your family is blessed!

Sara Bosler Castro said...

Rachael Bosler, all you ate is a salad? I understand you want to be healthy...but not ANA! Just kidding. Do you use a lot of avacado in recipes? I think I crave it everyday.