Saturday, January 12, 2008

Raw burritos!

I STOLE THIS!! Just wanna throw that out there! It's not mine...obviously...I found it on YouTube, but the recipe looks so yummy! I will try it someday.


Ok, so I admit it tonight wasn't a very raw night. I needed to use up my veggies so I could buy some newer, fresher ones, so I threw everything in a stir-fry with olive oil and some nama shoyu, and also cooked some black beans. It was way tasty, but I should have just done it raw...oh well...at least I kept it whole foods. SO, I really do feel like I'm making progress finding good recipes, and I still have SO many more to try. It's funny, because when I first thought about going raw I was thinking "this is going to be SO boring...salads at every meal?!"...but I couldn't have been more wrong. There are endless possibilities!